WHERE IS MY ORDER?
We are working hard to get your order to you ASAP
- use the easy order lookup on our home page to track your order .
- use order confirmation info to look it up
- if you cant find your order its still being processed
CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER I JUST PLACED ?
We're so sorry , we can not change or cancel orders after they are placed , they are processed fast , but you will love your item .
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND HOW LONG DOES ORDERS USSUALLY TAKE?
Transit times vary by country and shipping service
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday, excluding some federal holidays.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier. So, keep a watchful eye on your packages delivery times. (And contact us if you have a problem)
All international orders are subject to customs fees determined by their countries regulations.
WHAT IS PROPOSITION 65?
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for Products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. Some of our products such as wallets, handbags, purses, backpacks, clutches, belts, clothing, jewelry or shoes may contain traces of lead. In accordance with Proposition 65, We issue the following warning to our California customers:
WARNING: Some Products on our Online Store from time to time may contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm and may be included on the Proposition 65 chemical list. If you need additional information to make your purchase, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond as soon as possible to provide you with the information we possess about the materials within our products.
For more information on Proposition 65, please visit here. To learn more on lead-related FAQs, visit here: Proposition 65 in Plain Language - OEHHA (ca.gov)